SwamCam is proudly comprised of diverse talent with experience in various fields. Our technology team consists of Tier 1 developers that have many years of experience at tech giants such as Motorola and Haier. This has enabled us to make the SwamCam system the most advanced of its kind.
- Prevent drowning by decreasing response time when a child enters a pool area unexpectedly.
- Provide an added layer of protection for residential pools, spas, and other locations.
- Enable homeowners to remotely monitor pool area via live camera feed.
- 350 children under the age of five drown in pools each year nationwide.
- The majority of those deaths occur in June, July, and August; mostly in backyard pool. [CPSC]
- Children ages 1-4 have the highest drowning rates. [CDC]
- 69% of child drownings at pools occur when the child was not expected to be at the pool.
- 74% of fatal pool accidents occurred at residential pools. [CDC]
- More than 90% of parents who lose a child to drowning end up divorcing.
- According to the WHO, drowning is the leading cause of unintentional death throughout the world.
- The SwamCam swimming pool alarm camera is the best, most comprehensive product to assist in drowning prevention for residential pools.