Setup Steps / Install
- Download App
- Sign up
- Go to Add Devices in the App
- Plug camera into an outlet near the router, select camera and add camera to App
- Select Alarm, scan the QR code on the alarm/extender
- Plug the alarm/extender into an outlet near the router wait for it to boot then add alarm/extender to App
- Insert batteries into the keypad
- Select Keypad and scan QR code to add Keypad to App
- Move camera to pool location remove protective film and test before permanent installation
- Install camera at the correct location at pool (optimally, 4-5 feet high off the ground)
- Plug in extender at a desired location preferably inside the house in outlet closest to the pool
- Check the App to make sure the camera has good reception and if not move the extender to a better location. Please allow the camera to settle on the best WiFi connection before moving the extender (this may take up to a few hours)
For additional support, please email our support team at email@example.com.
SwamCam return policy allows for products purchased directly from theswamcam.com to be returned during the initial 30 day period from date of receipt. We will refund the full purchase price paid minus any expedited shipping and handling.
To return your product under the return policy, please contact SwamCam either by phone or email.
Please note the following-
- the returned item must be in the original SwamCam packaging, with all materials included, and in new or as-new condition
- A SwamCam return authorization number (RMA) must first be obtained from customer support as provided below. We will only refund you the purchase price; expedited shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- The Buyer is responsible for all return costs; we recommend you insure the product for the original purchase amount. SwamCam is not responsible for lost items in return shipping.
- You will receive an email confirming the RMA number.
- SwamCam must receive the returned item within 14 calendar days after an RMA number has been issued and the unit returned must match the serial number specified in the RMA.
- Return authorization numbers are valid for only 14 calendar days days from issuance. If the product is returned to SwamCam without a SwamCam return authorization number, and/or beyond the 14 calendar day period, and/or without proper packaging, SwamCam retains the right to refuse delivery of such return or may return the unit to you at your expense and with no refund issued.
SwamCam devices come with a limited hardware warranty effective for 1 year from the date of purchase. Premium Subscriptions get 2 years from date of purchase. Please see our warranty details at https://theswamcam.com/term-of-use/
If you’re experiencing any issues with your Swamcam, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.